Sprinkler system repairs with ATZ is easy as…
Calling… (727) 937-7177 We answer all calls!
We can schedule your service call at your convenience usually within a day, instead of a few days like other irrigation companies. For residential customers, we accept all the major credit cards and email invoices/receipts when requested. We call ahead before we arrive.
Seamless Sprinkler Repairs
No matter If you’re having problems with sprinkler heads, brown spots, controllers, timing, electric wiring, pipe breaks, leaks, flooding, pressure loss, bad drip lines, zone issues, or any issue regarding your irrigation system or sprinklers that needs to be repaired. ATZ has you covered!
Always Quick and Reliable Sprinkler Repair Service!
Our ATZ Core Values :
- Expert Troubleshooting to quickly discover the issue.
- Feel Confident with our 30 years of experience
Tampa Bay Area Sprinkler System Repair Experts
Water wasting is a big concern for most homeowners and having a professional irrigation technician go through your lawn sprinkler system can maximize your coverage and diminish your water consumption and water bill.
This has earned us the reputation as #1 sprinkler repair company in the Tampa Bay area: Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Trinity, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Dunedin, New Tampa, Wesley Chapel, Clearwater, Largo, and surrounding cities.
#1 in Google search and #1 sprinkler contractor with Lennar homes!
Sprinkler & Irrigation Repair | Call Now For Fast Service
Call us now if you are experiencing any of the following sprinkler & irrigation issues
Click To Call (727) 937-7177 Today!
ATZ’s Lawn Sprinkler Service
- Trouble-shooting – the root cause
- Installing a new zone or more sprinkler heads
- Testing irrigation systems
- Mapping Irrigation Sprinkler heads & Zone Valves
- Installing a new zone or more sprinklers
- Valve locating
- Leak detection
- Coverage issues
- Pressure problems
- Clogged sprinkler head
- Water not coming out of the sprinkler head
- Raise sprinkler heads
- Lowering Sprinkler heads too high in ground
- Buried sprinkler heads
- Sprinkler head not rotating
- Zone not coming on
- Zone not shutting down
- Sprinkler zone stuck on
- Leaky sprinkler head
- Washout around sprinkler heads
- Sand washing out from under sprinkler head
- Cap sprinkler heads
- Reset sprinkler controller
- Adjust sprinkler heads
- Clearing Sprinkler heads & filter
- Pipe Leaks
- Shut-off Valve Leaks
- Broken Pipes
- Sprinkler Head Leaks
- Broken Sprinkler Valves
- Valve and Sprinkler Repositioning
- Run Over Sprinkler Repair – decapitated
- Scheduled Lawn & Sprinkler Maintenance
- Coverage issues
- High water bills
- Leaks under driveway
- Clock malfunctioning
- Rain Sensor malfunctioning
- Broken or cracked or leaky Sprinkler Head
- Leaky Sprinkler Valves
- Valve and Sprinkler head relocating
- Cut Wires
- Shorted Wires